Supporting Students, Parents and Teachers During the Extended Break
All Choices Matter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to helping Ohio youth. ACM uses a secure online platform to deliver short, engaging videos to deliver important lessons through any internet ready device at school, home or on the go.
Signature Program: G.R.I.T.T. (Gratitude. Resilience. Integrity. Tolerance. Teamwork.) is designed to help students, teachers, and parents work through some of the issues students face every day, including, but not limited to:
- Emergency Preparedness: COVID-19, Preparedness, Quality Resources, Disinfection Methods, Discrimination, Anxiety
- Careers: Career Exploration and Workforce Readiness
- Character: Courage, Creativity, Determination, Gratitude, Kindness, Leadership, Perseverance, Self-Worth
- Tough Stuff: Abuse, Bullying, Conflict Resolution, Stress Management, Suicide Prevention
Only $4,999/school district or $1,999/school. Unlimited accounts through June 2021.
Time is of the essence. All Choices Matter guarantees to get your students, parents, and teachers setup in less than 24 hours.
Check it out for yourself
Upgrade to the All Choices Matter / 13 Messages from Milo Bundle
13 Messages from Milo Virtual Mentoring Program
- Be Positive, Be Genuine, Accept, Love One Another, Listen, Communicate, Work Together, Be Curious, Inspire, Coach, Use Your Talents, Be Creative, Trust
- Small ideas become life changing opportunities for everyone
- Improves culture, morale, self-esteem, and confidence
- Delivered virtually and on-demand, through the secure All Choices Matter platform
Don’t take our word for it. Check out our references.
All Choices Matter
- Roberta Cozad: Grand Valley Principal – email@example.com
- Ron Graham: Health Commissioner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Douglas Hiscox: Trumbull County ESC – email@example.com
- Catherine Puster: Loudenville Superintendent – Capuster@lpschools.net
- Jay Kiger: Southern Local Principal – (330) 679-2305