The decision to attend college is a big one. Getting a college degree takes time and costs a lot of money for most people. You may be asking yourself, Is it worth it? Should I go to college?
On average, college graduates:
- Earn more then those with a high school diploma
- Have more career options and a better chance to move up or progress in their career
- Have better health and standard of living
- Gives you a chance to network, improve your social skills, expand your extra-curricular activities, and a build your network of friends
- Offers an opportunity to meet new people, improve communication skills and become more self-disciplined
- Helps you improve your decision-making, communication, and analytical skills
Remember, you only get many of the benefits of going to a college if you’re able to graduate.